Saturday, March 24, 2012

Never Did Post That Song, Did I?

Yeah, sorry. I went on a field trip Thursday to Philly. We saw the Impressionists at the Philadelphia Museum (totally awesome), the Rodin Museum (which is closed, but the exterior is beautiful and we got to see Le Penseur, the Gates of Hell, and the Burghers of Calais), and a Zaha Hadid exhibit in the Perlman Building. Also something about cheesesteaks, but I'm a vegetarian, so I brought chocolate and ate that.
And on Friday we had, no joke, a pronoun test in English. Read my last post for more. Honestly, I love my English teacher, but pronouns? Really?
Then, let's see, I did a craft about butterflies, which was cute... (I run a craft/storytime at my library for 2-7 year olds... amazingly the most tolerable age... Around third grade they turn into little demons. Who I then have to teach about religion in my temple at my OTHER job)... And today I saw my school's musical, The Drowsy Chaperone, on closing night! For extra credit in English, mostly (an essay I wrote crappily brought my grade down ridiculously) but I also have some friends in it, and I really liked it, honestly. It was hilarious. If you haven't heard of it, here's a link to the Wikipedia article because I don't feel like explaining: The Drowsy Chaperone.

UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE: there was a little bit here. Let me explain by paraphrasing from it: "I'm an adult in a teenager's body, and I'm playing at being a teenager anyway."

Anywho, I'm going to take a short bathroom break and then return to my rant, so you may notice a lack of anger coming up because I will have evacuated my bowels... (Sorry, was that too much information? Well YOUR FACE is nonexistent, Nonexistent Readers. So there.)
OK, I'm back...
Well, I guess that song will have to wait, again. I don't have much more of a rant in me.
Don't think any of you are too sad about that. :)
I'll post more some other day.

Your mixed-up poet,
magic*esi

No comments:

Post a Comment