Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Been Debating Whether to Post

Since I really should be doing my Economics work. Screw it, though. I haven't posted here in forever.
I have some poetry, but not with me. It's at home. I wrote it on paper for once.
(Prepare for angst time. Sorry. Besides, you're nonexistent, what do you care.)

UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE: Haha lol sucks for you if you wanted to read that.

Anyway... So the WORST slash best part is that in English today, Fave Teacher starts talking, again, about how none of us are literate and none of us read and yada yada yada, because we didn't recognize that an excerpt was from Jane Eyre (which I've been planning to read for a while now, by the way, only now I can't bring it to school because she'll think I'm sucking up). And then she says... drumroll please... "LITERACY IS DECLINING IN THIS AGE. Books nowadays are going down in quality."
Hmmmm. Does THAT sound familiar?
Anyway, so then I just could not resist wearing a smug expression, because I'm full of myself, you all know that, and yeah.

I'd write more, but my Econ teacher just said, "It's due today."
AAAAAHHH! TEN MINUTES!
More later
Your anxious to finish the work poet,
Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment