Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Pronouns Found That They Were Exceptionally Basic Points of Grammar

The pronouns also found that they did not need to be reviewed to a class of sophomores and juniors. These sophomores and juniors already knew about pronouns. The students are not lesser intellects than the teacher. The students really need to learn about aspects of voice and style, rather than what they are learning, which, unfortunately, is the proper way to use PRONOUNS.

I feel like a failure for this, though. Not because of pronouns, I know how to use pronouns, I'm just choosing to mess up on them in this blog in particular because I can. It's because:

a) I now have an 85 in AP English because I got a 70 on an essay and a 66 on a reading test.
b) Not because of pronouns, either- genuine writing issues.
c) I have a B in FOUR CLASSES. That's more than- oh- EVER. These classes are: US History, which is just a grading mistake which should be fixed soon enough; Chemistry, which was due to a bad grade on a test, my fault, and that should go up soon too; Economics, due to one assignment I didn't do- that's my fault for being lazy, but hopefully it'll go up; AAAAANNNND AP English, which is due to my being the worst writer in the world.

Yes, I know, I'm not the worst writer in the world. Still. You think it doesn't feel like that, when I see that I got a 70 on an essay?

d) EDIT FROM THE FUTURE: I'm an angstbucket.

AVPM Break: "Are you kids ready to fight draaaaagons? Of course you aren't, you're only children, what the hell am I thinking?"
"What the devil is going on here?"
My new obsession. Yeah.

e) I have an Algebra 2 quiz next period, and I'm not studying. Also, I'm in US History, and not paying attention.
f) I need to do a lot of research about astronomy, astrophysics, physics, anatomy, biology, and chemistry for The Wishmaker. At least for the next book, tentatively titled Triple Point. (update from the future: nah, that's the title of the last book) Still. I know nothing about this, cause I'm so darn stupid. Oooooohhhhh colloquialism! (Update from the future: What. what the fuck)

Anyway. So tonight for homework I have to write a list of ten sentences with pronouns. Hmm, I feel like I have déjà vu, OH RIGHT because we did this in THE FIFTH GRADE. That's g), I guess, so h) My family life isn't exactly a picnic in the rainbow pony land. For more, read some of my previous posts. UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE: yeah, some bad stuff happened, but nothing TOO bad. And it's all resolved now. So don't worry.

Still, I have some good points in my life:

a) The Hunger Games is coming out in two days, and I'm going to see it! Yay! I'm so excited!
b) I did a good job, for once, on my art history tutoring this morning. We learned about Japan! Ooh! And I made the PowerPoint from scratch, by myself, and it's still awesome.
c) Walden! Yay, I love it! Finally, a book that isn't crappy! Haha. Like I think I've said before, I'm going back in time to find good books since there aren't any in this age. I kind of gave up on 45 Before '45, but that doesn't mean I'm going to plop back with Twilight or whatever.
d) It's spring and it's beautiful outside!
e) Tomorrow I'm going to the Philadelphia Museum of Art to check out the Impressionists and the Rodin  Museum and I think something about some food I can't eat because I'm a vegetarian. Whatever! Yay!

One time I made my character, Leira Frank (she's from my seventh grade novel, the one that turned into nothing), do this. Write a list of problems in her life and then good things. I did it myself in my eighth-grade diary, only I didn't write any good things, and my list of problems was 40 long. Fun fun depression time! That was a bad year. Although, it was the year I became a feminist nonconformist. I should've read the Transcendentalists then, eh?

ANYWHO, for those of you who don't care about my life, I'm going to make a list of Great Spirits from my book, The Wishmaker, while my US History teacher explains our project on Reconstruction.
This stuff is kinda interesting. So I hope you aren't bored.
Expect a song tomorrow!


1. Ash- spirit of the calm before the storm, supporter of humanity
2. Awe- spirit of music and storms, friend of Ash, supporter of humanity
3. Death- spirit of death and poetry, opponent of humanity
4. Sleep- Master of Sittphi (spirits of destruction), antagonist and greatest opponent of humanity
5. Aurora- spirit of the dawn, supporter of humanity

That's all I have so far, sorry. Yeah. Well, at least there's a song tomorrow! And at least you guys are nonexistent, so you don't care!

Your not-paying-attention, currently failing four subjects (Failing is a B), poet,
magic*esi

No comments:

Post a Comment